Pure Skin Scrub
Use after Super Cleanser, 2x a week non-consecutive days. Use with Clean Skin Microfiber Washcloths
Vitamin-rich apple fruit extract nourishes and softens the skin while rice starch, apricot seed powder and other exfoliating agents remove the surface layer of dead skin cells and unclog pores for smooth, glowing skin.
Features & Benefits
Features & Benefits
Features and Benefits:
Rice Starch (Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch)
• Absorbs Oil
• Removes dead cell layers, revealing fresh, new skin
• Smoothes skin and improves look of lines
• Targets pores
Glycerin is a natural moisturizer that adds water to the epidermal layer while providing homeostasis.
• Intercellular matrix is composed of many elements that hold cell together.
• Glycerin is just one example.
• Helps prevent dehydration, and dry/wrinkled appearance.
• Aids in skin’s immune/healing system.
• Extremely hygroscopic (attracts water into the skin from the surrounding air).
Apricot Seed Powder (Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Seed Powder)
• Mild Exfoliation
Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract) is derived from plant leaves, and is widely
recognized as a botanical miracle. This extremely effective, soothing natural plant fluid is
composed of 20 amino acids, minerals, calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium, sodium,
potassium and mucopolysacharides (a naturally occurring moisturizer). Since 1500 B.C., this plant has been successfully used for a wide range of skin care applications. Ancient Egyptian, Greek, Chinese, Roman and Arabian herbalists used this potent resource for
healing and soothing burns, epidermal inflammation, cuts, wounds, and insect bites.
• Vitamins A, B, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, and E.
• Minerals calcium, iron, copper, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, chromium, and
• Amino acids, protein, enzymes, and humectants.
• Antibacterial properties.
• pH nearly identical to our skin.
• Humectant- a substance that retains moisture.
• Skin feels moist and soft.
Apple Fruit Extract (Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract)
• Astringent Properties
Cucumber Extract (Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber)Fruit Extract) helps to:
• Smooth, tighten, and refresh tired sagging skin.
• Has a cooling effect and is credited with moisture binding anti-inflammatory
• Calms the skin as it delivers moisture.
• Traditionally known to aid in diminishing dark circles
How To Use
How To Use
Squeeze product into palms and, or onto our Clean Skin Microfiber Washcloths and massage over a clean face in a circular motion. Rub product on face with a splash of water to create lather. Rinse off well.
Water (Aqua), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Sodium Laureth Sulfate,
Cocamide MEA, Pumice, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycol Distearate,
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Seed Powder, Aloe
Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Cucumis
Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol,
Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019)
Your skin is safe with PLC!
You don't have to worry about if our products are safe because they are!
Regular price $6.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per